Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is run by Queensmere Observatory Shopping Centre.
2. To enter, participants must follow the instructions in the competition post to enter.
3. The prize is a £10 voucher of the winner’s choice for a store at the centre.
4. The prize is non-transferable.
5. There will be one winner who will be chosen and contacted following the closing date.
6. Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person and entries received after the stated date will not be eligible.
7. The prize must be collected from the centre management suite at the centre.
8. We must allow a fair chance to all competition participants. Therefore, you cannot win any of our competitions more than once within the space of 12 months.
9. Queensmere Observatory Shopping Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion and prize at any time without prior notice.
10. Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
11. The information provided by the entrants will be used by Queensmere Observatory Shopping Centre and their appointed marketing agency Shoppertainment Management Limited to monitor future competition winners.
JD SPORTS TO OPEN IN OBSERVATORY SHOPPING CENTRE
Opening this Spring, leading sports retailer JD sports will be taking a new extended unit in Queensmere Observatory.
JD is a sports fashion, multichannel retailer of branded sports and casual wear, combining globally recognised brands such as Nike, adidas, Puma and The North Face, with strong own brand labels such as Pink Soda and Supply & Demand to provide an elevated consumer experience. The building works are well under way and due to open its doors in approximately 2 months’ time.
The town’s existing JD Sports unit is to be closed due to imminent redevelopment of their existing unit by another developer. JD had the opportunity therefore to leave Slough but through engagement with British Land, the landlord, chose to relocate and invest in a new and improved store at the entrance to the Observatory.
Chris Shaw, Centre Manager commented: We are thrilled to welcome JD into the shopping centre. It is a welcome addition to our extensive and unique tenant offer in the centre. A strong retailer serving the Slough community’.
Alex Long, Asset Manager British Land commented:I am very pleased to the secure the addition of a new JD Sports concept store within the Observatory Shopping Centre. JD Sports are a highly popular retailer and it is great to see them showing their ongoing commitment to Slough, as well as the Observatory Centre. Observatory with existing tenants such as Primark and TK Maxx alongside JD is and will be the focal point for retail in the town centre for the foreseeable future.
James Air, JD Sports commented:We have been delighted to partner with Queensmere Observatory to deliver a significantly larger store within Slough town centre. Customers will love the wider range of brands we can now deliver in a significantly enhanced shopping environment.
JD is one of many recent lettings at Queensmere Observatory and follows on from the recent lettings to Local florist Flowers for the People, ChicKing a halal chicken restaurant and Ryyan Fishmonger in 2021.