Some of the cast and crew from D K proDuKtions will be visiting the centre on Saturday 1st December, with their panto production of Beauty and The Beast (oh yes they will!). Head down to catch them on the mall between 10am and 3pm.
Plus, we have a family package of four tickets to giveaway! To win all you have to do is like our page and tell us your favourite Beauty and the Beast character. Winner will be announced on Thursday 6th December. This show is guaranteed to get everyone in the Christmas spirit!!
Buy your tickets to the show at The Curve here: http://www.sloughpanto.co.uk/
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is being run by Queensmere Observatory Shopping Centre, High St, Slough, SL1 1LN and Empire Cinema.
- The prize is a family ticket to see Beauty and the Beast.
- There will be 1 winner, winning the 4 tickets.
- To enter, participants must head to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/QueensmereObservatorySC), like our page and comment with your favourite character from Beauty and the Beast.
- The competition will run from Wednesday 28th November until Thursday 6th
- Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Entries received after the stated date will not be eligible.
- The winner will be contacted on Thursday 6th
- The winner must choose a date they wish to use their prize out of the available performance times at The Curve, Slough.
- If we fail to be able to make contact with a winner within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Queensmere Observatory Shopping Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion and prize at any time without prior notice.
- Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The information provided by the entrants will be used by Queensmere Observatory Shopping Centre and their appointed marketing agency Shoppertainment Management Limited to monitor future competition winners.